Sunday, June 3, 2012

Memorial Day at the Ballpark

We went to two baseball games over memorial day weekend, but Collins only accompanied us to the second.  These seats are about as close as you can get on the first base line.



This was obviously a foul but I like how it kicked up the dust on it's way to strike heaven.



I thought this was a nice profile of McCutchen.  There's a photo of me that looks exactly like this from my tenure in bar league softball...


Well... maybe not exactly.... I think his batting stance may be a bit more technically correct, but my batting average was way better.  Until the fat drunk guy got off the mound and all the way to the ball after my pathetic weak hits, I almost always made it to first base.

Anyway, Here are some more cool baseball photos from last Monday's game.


You know how the coach always says you should keep your eye on the ball?  This guy's got that part right, but not the swinging at the ball part.


Unfortunately, swinging doesn't always work out any better than looking.

That's all for our holiday at the ballpark!

No comments:

Post a Comment