Sunday, June 17, 2012

How do you take a good photo of sixteen people?

I don't know the answer to that question, but clearly Katrina does as she is my guest photographer for the family shots.  The whole family has been together a few weeks in a row so we pounced upon the opportunity to trick Katrina into taking a photo that includes our newest redheaded family member.


This photo is a rare accomplishment because you can at least see some of everyone's face... even pink pony.  I'm not sure how that bearded man avoided holding a child. Maybe he's not as popular as the rest of the adults.



Everyone was supposed to be looking in a different direction in this photo, but even that is hard to accomplish with sixteen people.  Also, the redhead and pink pony's owner are faceless in this one.  It's a fun photo anyway.

 
This little girl wandered from the group.  I caught her as she was taking off with a rose.  I think we need to bring a sheepdog to family get togethers to solve this wandering child problem.


Sissy thought it would be fun to take some portraits with the new wide angle lens. 


I don't think I'm capable of appearing in a series of photos without leaping in at least half of them.  The rest look like I'm flapping my arms trying to fly. 

For all of you who wonder what a family get together is like at my parent's home, these photos do not capture even the tiniest glimpse of the madness.  Maybe next time...



1 comment:

  1. I need to figure out how to make your camera do my bidding. Some of those other jumping photos could have been good too.

    ReplyDelete