Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

Hubby and I decided that it would be fun to go to the Zoo this afternoon.  We stopped for coffee on the way and saw some antique cars in the parking lot.  This made us decide that we should go to the Vintage Grand Prix instead!  Since I know a lot about cars, my commentary will be extremely educational throughout these photos.


This is a 1912 something or other.   I think it came in any color as long as you choose black.  It was pretty.


This is a red car.  It is a Rolls Royce.  It is pretty too.



This is a blue car.  It is old. 


My hubby is going to buy me one of these for my birthday next year.  It's a Thunderbird.  I have a thing for them.  If you don't understand why, ask my mom.  She gets it.



What's a fancy car show without a photo at the weiner mobile!



This car goes fast.  The bald guy was revving the engine very loudly.

Next post will be cars racing!

No comments:

Post a Comment